It’s common (and perfectly normal) to feel overwhelmed and confused if you’re about to graduate and join the workforce or move on to college. It’s also common to feel frustrated with the path you’ve chosen after working for a few years but don’t know what to do next. Even if you don’t know where you belong or what to declare as your major, you can take action and make informed career decisions from your CORE of Career Wellness to get things moving in the right direction.
If you’ve become paralyzed from all of the decisions and can’t seem to make the next move, that’s when talking to a career coach can be a valuable investment in your future.
In your private Career Coaching sessions you will:
- Become the master of your career discovery process by using the CORE Career WorkoutTM
- Learn critical job search strategies
- Take responsibility for where you are and where you’re headed
- Understand how adaptability, flexibility and self-awareness are qualities that will make you even more valuable to your employer
- Learn how to identify and make the most of unforeseen events
- Hone your interviewing techniques and resume writing skills
- 80% of students entering college admit they’re not certain of their major even if they’ve initially declared one.
- 3/4 of undergraduate students change majors at least once, many change again
- On average people change careers (not jobs…whole careers) between 3 – 5 times in their lifetime