Saturday, February 8th, 2014 9a.m. – noon
Join us for a brief introduction to mindfulness and how to use mindful strategies to clarify career choices.
You will find value in this morning workshop if:
- Becoming a mom changed your career trajectory or goals.
- You need to find peace while considering career and stay-at-home options.
- You are home full time but unsure of how you will re-enter the work force when it’s time.
- You’re thinking that this is an ideal time to change careers completely
- You are trying to keep one foot in the professional world when your heart is at home
- You are losing your marbles trying to balance it all!
Location: Twin Ponds Integrative Health Center http://www.twinpondscenter.com/
628 Twin Ponds Rd., Breinigsville, PA
Shonda Moralis, LCSW – Psychotherapist and Mindfulness Educator at Twin Ponds
484-772-5395 or email@example.com
Barbara Berger, CPC, CCC – Career Coach at http://careerwellnesspartners.com/
484-862-9523 or Barbara@CareerWellnessPartners.com