Does your internal dialogue sound something like this?
- Nothing I do inspires me.
- There has to be more than this; but this is all I know.
- My current job doesn’t align with who I am or want to be.
- I have too many years invested with this company and I’ll lose everything I worked so hard for if I change now.
- My department was outsourced – I need to figure out what I want to do next.
- I’ve taken the assessments, but I don’t know what that all means for me at this point in my career.
- I’ve never taken career or personality assessments but wonder if they would help me understand why I’m not happy in my current role.
- People will think I’m crazy if I do what I really want to do.
I provide a safe space where you can brainstorm, map possibilities and explore options; out loud and without judgment. We can clarify what the real issues are and, from there, establish a true vision and find ways for you to take mindful action to help you make better-informed decisions.